From 1 August 2012, the fee for new members increases to $300.00 (from the current $175.00). For those thinking about becoming PSAQ members, here's a golden opportunity:
- Become a member this week at $175.00
- Claim the tax deduction next week!
Please consider that, in the past few months, the PSAQ has achieved the following for its members:
- Approximately $33,000.00 in unpaid wages/commissions recovered for six members
- Another $110,000.00 claim is currently awaiting advice regarding a pending bankruptcy
- Potential claims against five members by their employers have been averted.
That's approximately one member per week being helped out of a very difficult situation! The question is, whether you're a PSAQ member or otherwise, can you afford not to have this sort of protection?
TO BECOME A MEMBER THIS WEEK, PLEASE COMPLETE AND RETURN A PSAQ MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION.
More info? Visit www.psaq.com.au/membership (and, while you're at it, also check out www.psaq.com.au/testimonials. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, or if you believe the PSAQ can assist you.
In the meantime, if you (or your colleagues) are not PSAQ members, be sure to make a tax-deductible decision by midday Friday 29/6/2012!
PSAQ Vice President | Member Services
Note: For existing members, the annual membership fee remains (for now) at $175.00.